Anglia Market enables you to sell used and refurbished items alongside with new ones. Listing your items at Marketplace makes them accessible to thousands of AngliaMarket.com customers.
Anglia Market Marketplace is not an auction; you set the price of every item you list. PRO plan sellers have an option "Make an offer". Remember, the more competitive the price, the faster it'll sell.
Here's how it works:
- after you list an item, it is displayed to buyers as "New, Used and Refurbished" when they click on the product link.
- when your item sells, we send you an email to notify you that the buyer's payment method has been verified and you got a payment. You must dispatch the item to the buyer within your setup days of receiving this email.
- you will receive your payment direct to your bank account or PayPal account. We do not hold payouts.
To start selling now, either
- click here and follow the steps to register, or
- run a search on AngliaMarket.com for item you'd like to sell, just as you would if you wanted to buy it, then click the Have one to sell? Sell it yourself button on the top of that item's page.
- How to list your product you'll find here.
Selling on Anglia Market enables you to receive payments and make refunds while keeping yours and the buyer's credit or debit and bank account details private. We take our customers' security very seriously, so any data you share with us is covered by our Security Guarantee.