Go to Products → Products to manage the products in your catalog. That page contains the list of all products in your store. To filter products by some criteria, use the search panel to the right of the list.
The product list contains the essential information about each product:
Image—a small thumbnail of the main product image.
Name—the name of the product.
Click on the product name or image to open the product editing page.
CODE—the identifier of the product that you use in your store (a stock keeping unit or SKU). This identifier doesn’t have to be unique; it can even be missing.
List price—the price recommended by the manufacturer. This property can be used to show that your price is lower than the recommended price.
Quantity—the number of products in stock.
Status—the current status of the product:
- Active—the product is available on the storefront.
- Hidden—the product does not appear on the storefront, but customers can access it via a direct link.
- Disabled—the product is not available on the storefront.
You can change product price, list price, quantity, and status on the product list. If you change anything other than status, make sure to use Save button before leaving the page.
Below is a brief list of what an administrator can do on the Products → Products page. For more detailed instructions, check this article.
- To add products individually, click the + button in the upper right part of the page.
- To add products in bulk, click the gear button in the upper right part of the page and choose Bulk product addition.
- To change the properties of a specific product, click on the product’s name or icon. Alternatively, you can click the product’s gear button (it appears when you hover over the product) and choose Edit.
- To change the properties of multiple products at the same time, select those products by clicking on them, then click Edit selected above the product list.
To clone a product or multiple products, select them by clicking on them, then choose Clone selected in the Actions menu above the product list.
To export products, select them by clicking on them, then choose Export selected in the Actions menu above the product list. See this article for more information about the export procedure.
- To delete a specific product, hover the mouse pointer over the product. The gear button of the product will appear. Click it and choose Delete.
- To delete multiple products at the same time, select them by clicking on them, and choose Delete selected from the Actions menu above the product list.
When a product is out of stock, customers may sign up for a notification. When you update the number of products in stock, the customers who signed up for a notification will receive an email. The product must have Sign up for notification as its out-of-stock action, or customers won’t be able to sign up for a notification.
- To look through the list of products with subscribers, click the gear button in the upper right part of the page, and choose Product subscriptions.
- To view the list of subscribers for a specific product, open that product’s editing page and switch to the Subscribers tab.